He’s fantastic. He’s gone in a different direction than Jack (Nicholson) … Jack was like a really scary old, nasty old uncle with a funny face. Heath is like the most murderous psychopath you’ve ever seen on the screen.
He also goes on to describe the first time he saw Ledger in the full Joker getup, during which he was so frightened that he forgot his lines. Sir Michael Caine forgot his lines. Now, that’s impressive.
Before I begin, I just want to say this: The best Joker is not a competition, it is an opinion. In my opinion, Mark Hamill’s Joker is the ultimate Joker. This is so for many reasons.
1. His Hair: This may be a very odd reason but yes, his hair is awesome. Unlike Heath’s Joker.(Just wanted to put that in)
2. He doesn’t wear makeup. I’m still trying to figure out why people think that the Joker’s makeup is cool.
3. He doesn’t set fire to money. All I have to say about this is that, that is just plane stupid. It has nothing to do with being a psychopath. It’s just stupid.
4. The Suit. Hasn’t the suit always supposed to be a tail suit? So what’s with Heath’s Joker then?
5. The worst thing Mark’s Joker has done is far worse than anything Heath’s Joker’s done. Wen I say this, you can also say the same for the comic Joker. The comics Joker IS the ultimate Joker. because face it, without him, your little makeup emo clown boy wouldn’t even exist!
I think we can all agree on one thing is that “The Batman” Joker sucked monkey testicles.(But I believe that monkey balls deserve a little more respect then that.)
Luke you need to quit smoking that weed. It’s not about what he looks like, it’s about what he says and does…. this is how the Joker should be. Jack’s Joker was a disgrace… the Joker is not suppose to be a short, fat old man. And go watch the 6 minute preview on Imax, Ledger’s Joker sounds nothing like Jack’s not does he behave like Jack’s. This Joker is going to scare the living crap out of you, Jack’s Joker was just plain cheezy.
Heath’s makeup is terrible. I personally prefer Jack’s makeup. Also, what is wrong with Caine? The man has lost his mind. Heath looks like Lee in The Crow. It’s terrible. I have heard Heath’s voice as The Joker. It’s a lot like Jack. I still would prefer to think of these films as prequels than reimaginings. Jack’s Joker was terrifyingly nuts. You so wanted him to be wiped off the face of the Earth.