Sony has the new trailer for Quantum of Solace the next James Bond movie starring Daniel Craig. Judging by how awesome Casino Royale was, even on second, third, and fourth viewings, Quantum should be an excellent flick.
The new trailer shows us a little about what the plot will be, plus plenty of action, hand-to-hand combat, car chases, and the obligatory shirtless shot of Daniel Craig.
I’m a big fan of Forbes’ fictional lists, such as their “Wealthiest Fictional Characters” list. Their latest one is The Fastest Fictional Cars.
Included on the list are the Batmobile (the Batman Begins version, at right) at #3 and the Mach Five (from Speed Racer) at #2.
Check out the full list below, and all the stats on each car (such as the Batmobile’s top speed: 220) on Forbes.com.
1. Blurr – Transformers (1986)
2. Mach Five – Speed Racer (1967 and 2008)
3. The Batmobile – Batman Begins (2005)
4. Dom’s Charger – The Fast and the Furious (2001)
5. K.I.T.T. – Knight Rider (1982)
6. Lightning McQueen – Cars (2006)
7. The General Lee – The Dukes of Hazzard (1979)
8. 007Aston Martin – Casino Royale (2006)
9. Herbie – The Love Bug (1968)
10. Drag-u-la – The Munsters (1964)
I think that’s the only way to explain all the accidents that have occurred on-set or to the crew. Back in April, the Aston Martin being driven to the set drove off a cliff. Shortly afterwards there was an accident on-set with a stunt driver.
The most recent news is that a technician from the set was seriously injured in a domestic dispute – he was stabbed with a steak knife and found in a pool of blood in the street.
James Bond’s iconic black Aston Martin plunged into an Italian lake yesterday morning, according to CNN.com. The car was being transported to the Quantum of Solace set during a heavy rainstorm and slid right over the side of the cliff into the lake. The driver of the car was not injured.