Lots happened last week, into the weekend. Here’s my Monday morning re-cap:
- Paris Hilton was let out of jail.
- Paris Hilton was thrown back in jail, and she cried like a crackhead whose crackpipe broke.
- Eli Roth wants to direct the big screen adaptation of Stephen King’s “Cell”, which FYI is a great book.
- Jessica Simpson’s been cast in another movie (Major Movie Star), why? Your guess is as good as mine.
- Ocean’s Thirteen takes the top spot from Pirates.
- Al Pacino was given an AFI Award. For being friggen great.
- Stan Lee sold his soul to Disney. For presumably a truckload of $100 bills.
- Borat is being sued, for the twelve millionth time
- Ben Affleck came back to Cambridge and was shocked to find people starving. Strange, since he grew up there. You’d think he would have noticed hungry people years ago.
- Bill Murray’s been added to the cast of “City of Ember“, which guarantees that movie will suck.
- Toy Story 3 has begun production. Well, Pixar is starting to write a story for it anyway. That means another zillion dollars in their pocket.
That’s it for my weekly wrap up. Got any comments? Feel free to leave ’em.
Share This Post