Let’s recap what’s happened since last week. (Aside from me playing a lot of Rock Band 2, of course.)
- Eagle Eye was number one at the box office.
- New photos of Michael Bay’s Friday The 13th surfaced, sans Jason’s mask (link)
- People are astonished that a movie they’ve never heard of made money, and stars Kirk Cameron? (link)
- Tiny Fey played Sarah Palin again on SNL, and Anna Faris was sadly underused as a host.
- Russell Crow has been cast as both The Sheriff of Nottingham and Robin Hood in an upcoming Robin Hood rehash. Seriously?
- Saw 5 gets new still shots, and they’re gross.
- Another Bring It On film is being shot, surely it’ll go straight to DVD, then to the bargain bin. (link)
- Del Toro signs a deal to write three vampire books. Fanboys rejoice. (link)
- Paul Newman died at 83. While I wasn’t a fan, it’s never good news when someone famous dies. (Or when anyone dies, for that matter.)
- Clay Aiken’s come out of the closet – not a single person is shocked.
- Clooney may play Lone Ranger to Depp’s Tonto.
- Lethal Weapon 5 has a script, and has been given to Joel Silver to work on.
- Valkyrie has a new “official” trailer, seen here – I still refuse to support Tom Cruise’s insanity.
- The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button gets a second trailer, and still looks amazing. (link)
That about covers it, and concludes the “I’m too busy at my real job to write something unique” post, for today. Hopefully I’ll have some time this afternoon to work on some other content. Sorry for the lack of updates, things have been hectic lately.
Share This Post