Lots seemed to have happened since Friday, so let’s recap.
- Travis Barker and DJ AM were in a plane crash, but are reported to be okay and expected to eh have a full recovery.
- Samuel L. Jackson is the man, and has the number one movie in the country right now.
- The Dark Knight broke the $520 million mark, and it still in the top 10 grossing movies after two full months in theaters.
- The Emmys were Sunday night. Did anyone watch them? Yawn.
- Stephen King turned 61. Happy Birthday, you weird, weird man. Please keep writing.
- Fans are in an uproar about the new Bond Theme. I hate it too, folks.
- Kelly Osbourne has signed a deal to write a book about her life. Tens of people care.
While lots happened, in retrospect, not many of them are interesting.
Share This Post